Thursday, November 20, 2008

Pneumonia

I haven't been on here much because Laura has been sick for almost 3 weeks! She started spiking fevers the last couple of days and so I got her in to see the doc yesterday. She has pneumonia...sigh! It's been about 7 years since we've done this and it's all coming back how no-fun it is. Luckily, we are pretty much a hospital here as far as equipment goes and so they are letting her stay home to run the course of antibiotics and recoup. Laura, if you wanted a couple of extra days for your Thanksgiving vacation you could have just asked! Sheesh!! :)

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I'm so sorry that she is so sick. It is never fun when kids get sick. I hope that she gets better soon.

EstesSBTAK said...

Oh dear! I sure hope she starts feeling better soon. Hang in there too Mom! Much love and prayers coming your way! Went on a hike today, thinking about you!

Robin said...

Yuck! Being sick is aweful, but pneumonia is even worse. Hopefully it will pass without too many bumps in the road! Take care and get some sleep. Both of you!

EstesSBTAK said...

How is everyone? How is Laura feeling? I hope well and happy. We missed having you here for Thanksgiving!

EstesSBTAK said...

Ok, so I updated my blog (just a tad)... tag - your it! :-)

Robin said...

Hey! We had Cranberry Meatballs last night and Nato asked how you were doing? I remembered your last blog was not a real happy one. I came to see if you had updated. I hope Laura is doing better. We are praying no news is good news:)

Seriously, we pray all is well with you and yours. Love - Robin and Nato!

Crista said...

Sorry, I should have updated long ago! Laura's doing great! Pneumonia gone and life is good again. Thanks everyone!