Pins and needles, too close for comfort, 52% to 48% but we made it! Hurrah for Zion! The battle will just continue on, already lawsuits are being filed, but the Lord has blessed this effort. Our bishop gave the benediction on Sunday and under the direction of the 12 Apostles bestowed a powerful priesthood blessing upon our ward, our city and our state for the powers of heaven to bless and help our efforts. The same blessing was given in every ward in California. It was a very neat experience.
...and I'm so glad the election is over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Wow. I was watching the news for the outcome of Prop 8... I am also so glad that it passed! That is atleast one thing to be happy about from these elections! Good job getting involved and making a difference. We love ya!
I agree with Brandi! I was up all night watching for news about Prop 8. It made me feel so much better hearing that it passed.
We will keep praying for you and all the states in our Union! GO Zion!
Post a Comment