
Caution! Student Driver! Laura's license plate says SPEEDY1. (Truer words were never written! :)

Meet Joan of Arc! Shannon found this chainmail looking material for her costume...and you can see we've made good use of cardboard, duct tape and a can of silver spray paint this year. Happy Haunting!
6 comments:
Love the costumes this year. Laura sure is miss speedy... you should have been a cop, pulling her over and giving her speeding tickets! That would have been fun! Duct tape is the best! Love ya guys. Happy Halloween to you!
Brandi, we were actually contemplating getting a man in our ward who is also wheelchair bound to be the cop. But we chickened out. We don't know him too well yet.
Their costumes look great! I love Laura's speedy chair. She sure knows how to use that thing.
I just read your comment about your neighbor being a surrogate. I'm glad I get to keep mine too. I couldn't imagine growing this baby for 9 long months for someone else.
Awesome costumes! Halloween is the best. I love being able to dress up and pretend and that is the one day we all accept it of everyone. Your kids are really great Crista. Hope you had lots of fun!
So fun, Crista! Love the costumes! Happy halloween!
Post a Comment