Well, Laura's flu bug is making the rounds. I've had it and now poor Seth is afflicted. Rick and Shannon probably feel like they're walking around with big targets on their foreheads.
In my email there was a challenge to read the Book of Mormon in 97 days in honor of President Gordon B. Hinckley who just passed away at age 97. He always encouraged us to stand a little taller and be better than we are. He also loved the Book of Mormon and knew we'd be better if we read it. My goal for the new year is to read it again, so I am already partly into it, but I am excited to pick up the pace and invite the blessings into my life. Just click on the graph to go to the website and start your own challenge.
Our home goes on the market soon, so I've been painting today a bit. We're having a chicken broccoli pie with a biscuit crust for dinner...I know I always like dinner ideas so I thought I'd throw that one out there. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment