I went with our realtor yesterday to check out our competition, other 1 story houses in our price range. I came away with an appreciation of just how much I have to do to get this house ready to show. The girls room needs to be repainted, I need to unclutter, scrub, spruce and garden. March 1st is looming...Just call me Dobby!
Friday, February 8, 2008
House Elf!
I went with our realtor yesterday to check out our competition, other 1 story houses in our price range. I came away with an appreciation of just how much I have to do to get this house ready to show. The girls room needs to be repainted, I need to unclutter, scrub, spruce and garden. March 1st is looming...Just call me Dobby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So, you did decide to repaint. Too bad, I really like that room. Let me know if you need any help painting. Jenn said she would watch kids! :-)
Post a Comment