Hi all! We are in Dixon, California now. People think we're crazy to have left Hawaii, but I'm loving being back on the mainland. We spent tons of time with family this summer and skated in here just in time to get the kids all into school. It's been a whirlwind few months, very fun. I need to change the name of the blog, because Rick officially retired a couple of days ago on Labor Day. The picture is from his ceremonial retirement at Camp Smith, Hawaii. That's a quick update. Hey, we got a new computer and it doesn't have all of my favorite old links, like your blog pages. Hopefully I can find them, if not, let me know where you are!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have been checking for some updates! I love seeing your picture - it makes me all teary-eyed! We sure miss you guys! It was so good to talk with you the other day! Glad to hear all is going well.
Love you!
I've been checking too! I;m glad that you guys made it safe and sound and it sounds like you guys enjoyed your summer.
Post a Comment